Wednesday, April 30, 2008

And The Work Piles Up

So as of now I have an English Report around 8 pages long, a History Project 4-6 pages Long, a 10 page Philosophy Project and a 1 page single spaced Psychology paper all due next week. What have I started? Nothing, as usual. I cant handle all this work. By the time I finish one thing two more things are assigned. Everything is over done. Particulary English. History I can handle but just dont like. Philosphy is ok but I dont agree with 10 pages. English, we have done 2 long assignments already which is usually what professors do. One in the middle and one at the end. No instead we get 3, it is far too much.

I am getting unbelivably stressed and angered at all of it. Not to mention we need a break, no weekend is long enough and yeah tomorrow 1 day off. Not nearly enough. And our Spring Break is in February, cause that makes sense, thats when we need it, when nothing is going on.

I hate college.

No comments: