Monday, April 28, 2008

To Pennsylvania Pt 3

When we got to the lake we started backing the boat into the water and then set off. My dad was driving first, then he asked if I wanted to, I had a devious smile and said yes. My friend was scared since he knows how I am.

Once I had the wheel my dad asked to let him off. Then he started to scream that I was coming in too fast at the docks. So that was an argument there something like this....
-Dad: Your coming in too god damn fast!
-Me: No I am not, I know how to drive the fucking boat!
-Dad: Give me the god damn wheel!
-Me: Fine!
::Now we are going in at like 1mph and rocking back and forth::
-Me: See now we are going as slow as shit!
-Dad: This is why I dont want you to drive, I cant trust you out there alone!
-Me: No, you just realized you were wrong and that this is too fucking slow and dont want to admit it.
-Dad: Fine you want me to go?
-Me: Yeah
After some joy riding my dad waves us in. I go full speed to the docks and then cut the gas and turn and now rocking parallel to the dock right infront of him.
-Dad: Hey that was pretty cool.
-Me: Yeah no shit, Amazingly enough I drive pretty well, better then you in fact. All those video games payed off as you can see.
Through all this my friend was laughing.

No comments: