Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend at Six Flags

This weekend I went with St Johns to Six Flags with my girlfriend, what an adventure. First off it was cold out, I dress appropriately for the weather and my girlfriend does not. So basically that means I lose a layer of warmth. So I was kind of cold. The entire trip was poorly organized, nobody knew anything of it and the students a part of Student Life running it were not even at the meeting spot at hte time they told everyone to show up. In fact the only person there was the bus driver and he was an asshole to us when we asked if he knew anything.

When we get there we put some of our stuff in the locker and continued into the park. We went to get the Flash Pass which cut out the hassle of waiting on line. That cost us $50 but it paid off since I fought her on every ride to get on and after each one she apologized and said she liked it. Now if we didnt have the pass it would involve 1/2 hour waits on line giving her far too many opportunities to attempt to get away.

Every ride was great except Batman the Ride and El Toro. To be honest, Batman the Ride beat the shit out of us and remembering it in the past it never did that, I believe they redid the ride but not for the better. El Toro crushed me and broke 3 of my girlfriend's nails. SHe didnt mind the ride but it still hurt a bit. It crushed me when I put my arms up and the hills came and the force behind me pushed me foward allowing me to kiss my knees and the bar crushed my stomach.

Now the food, everyone knows is a rip off but unfortunately we ate it. Not worth it at all but it kept us going a bit. When we got back on the bus I went right to sleep. Woke up to find my car battery dead. That was fun since I had to call my dad for help and well my parents were not too fond of my girlfriend since the end of last summer due to a whole bunch of events. Although now he cares much less and even said hi to her and asked her if she had a good time. As usual my girlfriend assumed he just wanted to get a look at her and I get pissed because that paranoi is what led to much of my family disliking her. But I digress.

Well I stayed up a few extra hours when I got home to play Grand Theft Auto IV and then slept like a baby until 4 on Sunday.

No comments: