Monday, April 28, 2008

To Pennsylvania Pt 1

So this past weekend me and my friend went to Pennsylvania to get away from the stresses of school. We left Staten Island at around 5 in the afternoon and got up there at around 8 at night. We hit traffic but glad I wasnt driving, my dad drove us up since he considers it a get away as well. Not to mention we usually bring my dog since she loves it up there.

When we first get up there, as we are unpacking my dog wanders off in the woods and the sun is about to go down. In Pennsylvania since there are no lights anywhere it is pitch black once the sun goes down. So me and my friend were going to go look for her once we finished unpacking. When we finished unpacking we decided to get changed so that we can go into the woods and not worry too much about bugs and the cold since we were wearing shorts.

Just as we finished getting changed she wanders back into the garage where we were unpacking, so of course we all yelled at her.

Once that was all delt with we ate and relaxed the rest of the night.

No comments: