Monday, April 28, 2008

To Pennsylvania Pt 2

The next day after we get up and have breakfast we go down to the main building in the community and play Tennis since my friend is trying to get me into it. I dont see it happening any time soon. To be honest I suck at it, and my friend isnt that great but much better than myself. I have a tendancy to get angry and that is not good in Tennis since you end up sending the ball flying out of the court and over the fence which I did several times, as did my friend.

Then my dad showed up and I left to get drinks and my friend played by dad and my dad kicked his ass and had him exhausted by the end. My dad hasnt played in ten years but he use to play with his brother since his brother loves tennis.

By the way during all this we were swatting bugs that were flying all around us, although I didnt get bit but my friend did, so I was a bit lucky. Later we went to the lake to go on my boat.

No comments: