Monday, April 28, 2008

To Pennsylvania Pt 4

So after the lake we relaxed. The next day we get up and normally would have breakfast and leave but since we had no reason to rush home we decided to leave late. We were relaxing when my dad comes in and says he needs our help with something. I roll my eyes and say "This should be good". We go into the garage and he tells us he wants to move these two wooden blocks down to the basement. Problem was they weighed like 300lbs each. So he needed all three of us for it. Problem was finding a way to lift the blocks and bring all the way around the house to the basement doors.

I tell him we should just use the trailer we brought stuff up with that was attachted to the car. So after lifting it on to there we brought it around the house and backed the car up to the basement door and brought it into the basement. We did it like twice so that took about 30 minutes. Problem was the dog wandered off again during all this and I saw a brown dot run by in the woods so I ran to go get her. After being exhausted and getting her back in the house and yelling at her we went back to relaxing.

Then my dad comes in and says he needs our help for just five minutes, he tells us he wants to move the blocks to the otherside of the basement and I rolled my eyes and said "My ass five minutes" so the last day we fun and exhausting and my body is aching a bit after all this. I am sure the tennis added to that.

Now back in Staten Island and the work has piled up since although I intended to do some homework up there, amazingly enough I did not.

No comments: