Sunday, March 30, 2008

Work Work Work

I feel I just cannot keep up with English, I mean we are focused on this book that was extremely boring and seemed repetititve in what it talked about. Yet we wrote 3-6 page paper on it, 2 2-3 page papers on it and now a another 2 page paper on it. Which is all building up to a 6-8 page paper. I think I can safely say that its a bit much.

I mean come on cut it down a bit. Its a bit much to handle, especially for one class. Put all the classes together its far too hectic.

To add to it, I feel like there are not enough days off to catch up and check some things off the list. Two days a week is not enough to catch up on whats due the next week when it builds up way too much before we get to those two days. Not to mention time to sleep and get a little entertainment in those two days.

No comments: