Sunday, March 9, 2008

What a funny night

Ok so one of the people who I stopped talking to from high school attempted to get the one I still talk to from high school to play the middle man and get us to be friends again. Problem is this guy sucks as a middle man and wouldnt tell him what I really said which was along the lines of "What the fuck is the point? He is still friends with all the people I hate. We wouldnt hang out together because he hangs out with them. So what? A title of friendship without a friendship. That sounds fun." Instead he said "I will tell him your busy with school".

Instead I just IMed him telling him that. He gave me some bullshit story but we are talking again but I have him at arms length because I am not an idiot. But funny thing was he was suppose to hang out with my friend and go to the mall and he told me to come but this was at 5 in the morning so we would both be getting up late. I woke up at 2 in the after noon. He woke up at 3 then fell back to sleep after eating and woke up at like 6. At around 3 in the afternoon

I texted my friend asking if he was at the mall and he said no and if he heard from the other guy and he said no so I asked him if he wanted to hang out. We are hanging out in my room and when I go online this kid is on and Ims me at like 8:30 saying "Yeah I think the mall is out" I asked why and he said because its too late and I told him "You do know the mall is open till 10 right?" and he goes "yeah but there is no way Matt will come out now. Its too late for him (Since this kid usually has a stick up his ass)" so I looked at him and laughed and said "yeah your probably right" and we both laughed since he didnt even want to go to the mall anyway.

I dont know just had me laughing for a while.

No comments: