Sunday, March 30, 2008

BODIES!!

So yeah this past Saturday My girlfriend, my best friend and I went to The Bodies Exhibit in the city. That was a fun adventure.

First last weekend we were complaining how there was nothing to do so I suggested the city and when she agreed my response in my head was "F*** me what did I do?!?" so like Thursday I was asking my friends to see who actually goes to the city. When I found one I asked her what she did there. With shows out since I didnt feel like spending $300 this weekend and a few other suggestions that didnt quite hit it off, then she mentioned "The Bodies Exhibit" which definitly hit it off.

My answer was "My girlfriend is weird she would like that stuff" so I decided to surprise her with it and at first she seemed down. Then when I said the bodies are real she ran towards the building. Of course the whole time my friend was saying how much he hates the city and he is afriad of it and then back in Staten Island he said he hates this island. So he is just a complainer.

No comments: