Monday, February 18, 2008

Swamped

I cant take all this crap. I mean first semester was a breeze and now I am regretting it. I cant believe all the assignments each class is giving. I am falling so far behind that everyone is lapping me already. I'm so tired, I cant wait for this week long break so I can catch up on everything from work to sleep.

I cant take Math, I loath it with a passion. I cant wait for it to be over since I only have to take one. I mean there is q uiz Tuesday and I havent the slightest idea how to figure out the work.

Philosophy is a joke, every Monday 3 hours, since we dont meet today and next week he assigns like an 8 page paper. 8 pages of pure bullshit, should be interesting. Aside from the fact you cant really teach Philosophy I would go insane reading the garbage students write for the class.

Psychology, god my teacher acts all nice and happy but Jesus Christ his tests are insane. 58 GO ME! History which is normally my favorite and easiest subject feels quite hard all of a sudden and I cant explain it.

Amazingly English is my favorite subject and not because my English etacher will be reading this. It just feels easier and calmer then the rest. Whatever.

No comments: