Sunday, February 3, 2008

"The Enemy"

Alright I will start off by saying I had this friend once he stabbed me in the back, I will not go into how so because it just makes me angry. Due to him it also caused me to tell all my old friends from high school to drop dead basically and I have not spoken to them since the end of September. I mean none of them sided with him but the fact that they basically stopped hanging out with me made my decision clear.

One of his nicknames was "socially inept retard" because he could not hold his on in a conversation with even a 3 year old who just learned to talk. I am being completely honest because the thing my 3 year old nephew was saying sounded more intelligent then he did. The usual things he said were one liners from movies he managed to memorize.

Well in any event I digress, something I wanted to mention since it always gets me laughing and due to something that happened recently (Friday night in particular) made me decide to write this. Well a few weeks ago while driving one night a blue Sebring convertible pulls infront of me and I am saying to myself "Maybe its him" as a joke. All of a sudden the car starts to drive erratically and finally pulls over and I am saying to myself "What the f*** is this ***hole doing?" and as I am passing him I see as silhouette of a guy with glasses, a baseball cap and leaning foward to look out the window. My immediate response is "Son of a *****!!!" and I slam on the breaks and make an extremely sharp U-Turn while he slams on the gas and turns to go through 2 stop signs to get away. I was laughing more then being angry. So I continued on my way.

Well the other night on my way home I pass one of my old friend's houses on occassion depending on the direction I am heading. As I am passing what do you know a blue Sebring is just leaving. I was laughing and decided to pull up next to him. I tried to get his attention my beeping the horn but he only gave a glance in which I waved to him. I had an urge to follow him, actually I had an urge to beat him home since I know where he lives but my ex who I was on the phone with convinced me not to.



Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

No comments: