Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing Special

I didnt do anything special this weekend, just my little nephew's birthday. Just turned four yet he looks like he is double that. Up to my waist and definitly future football player, just by his size. Although I will warn him not to be a dick when he is.

Had to be there by three so my parents wake me up at 2:30 giving me now time to get ready or even wake up, so I look like a bum. And no matter what we are always the last to arrive, I think my brother expects that.

When we get there we do the usual "hellos" and then everyone continues bullshitting. I head downstairs to see my nephew playing with his toys and just plop on the couch and watch tv.

Now I head upstairs and bullshit a little, a few laughs and then I just stroll around the house. Finally time for the cake which my sister-in-law made herself, very interesting design. Spider-man themed. Cant even describe it so maybe I will upload a picture of it.

Then its time for the good-byes at around 9. We get home then I head over to my cousins at 10:30 to go watch some tv and hang out and now I'm home. Long day.

No comments: